Road event moderation
Road events and conversations are moderated. Moderation rules:
- Road events like “Accidents”, “Road work”, and “Other” must only contain information about the relevant road event.
- Road events like “Conversations” are a means of communicating strictly about the current road situation.
Messages are deleted if they contain:
- Violations of law
- Obscene or inappropriate language An expression that censures such language by replacing letters with asterisks and other symbols is considered obscene if it can still be read and understood by a native speaker.
- Provocation of hatred or hostility, as well as assaults against individuals or a group of people as defined by their sex, race, nationality, language, origin, religious beliefs, or social group.
- Incomprehensible sets of words or letters
- Phone numbers or other contact information
- Political slogans or calls for action
- Messages about upcoming terrorist attacks or other similar statements that we cannot verify and that frighten users
A user may be blocked for including inappropriate content in their messages. The first block is removed in 24 hours. After the second incident, the user is blocked forever.