Tap Traffic (tap again to disable it).
Traffic status is indicated by color:
- — traffic is moving freely
- — traffic is moving slower in this area
- — traffic jam
- — road closed
- — no reliable data
When Traffic mode is enabled, the number on the button shows how heavy the traffic is.
- — a lot of traffic jams
- — average traffic, some delays
- — no traffic jams
- Blinking yellow means that traffic data is being uploaded from the network.
Traffic conditions are measured on a ten-point scale:
- 1 — Traffic is moving freely
- 2 — Traffic is moving fairly freely
- 3 — Traffic is heavy in certain areas
- 4 — Traffic is heavy in certain areas
- 5 — Traffic is heavy
- 6 — Traffic is backed up
- 7 — There are serious jams
- 8 — Jams extend for several km
- 9 — Traffic is at a complete standstill
- 10 — Faster to walk