The map displays your approximate location (you can move the map).
- ─ stops
- Moving public transport vehicles (shown as icons moving along the roads):
- — bus
- — trolleybus
- — tram
- — minibus
For example, here is a route 79 trolleybus moving to the northeast:
Buttons on the map:
- — Your location
The icon indicates your location on the map (the arrow shows which direction your device is facing).
- — Traffic
Displays the current traffic conditions.
- — Favorite routes
Enables a filter that displays favorite routes (My transport).
- — Favorites
- and — Change zoom
You can also change the map's scale by stretching or shrinking it, or you can zoom in by double-tapping anywhere on the map.
Some phones may have other ways of changing scale (for example, using the volume button).
Buttons can be hidden.
You can also see (show on the map):
- — Road alerts and conversations.
- , , — Available carsharing vehicles.
- Tap the company logo to find out the vehicle brand and the rental price.
- Tap the Book button to reserve a car.
- — Bicycle parking.
- Tap the parking icon to find out the number of bicycles, free spaces and the phone number of the managing company.
You can use the Search bar to find a place, business, or public transport route.