Translating text in images
- At the top of the page, click Image.
- Click the Select file link or drag an image to the service window.
The service will automatically identify the language from which or to which you want to translate the text from the image. If this doesn't happen, select the languages from the list.
- Change the text recognition mode. To do this, click and choose a mode:
- Words (word translation)
- Lines (translation by line)
- Blocks (translation of all sentences)
- Click on the text highlighted in yellow. The translation appears.
To copy text from an image to Text, click the Open in Yandex.Translate link in the upper-right corner of the page. This opens the service homepage with the text from the image in the source text block.
Text isn't recognized
The service can't recognize blurry text, cursive, or handwriting. Try to take a clear photo. Problems with your internet connection may also affect how well text recognition works.