Translating text in images
- At the top of the page, press Image.
- Press the Select file link or drag an image to the service window.
The service will automatically identify the language from which or to which you want to translate the text from the image. If this doesn't happen, select the languages from the list.
- Change the text recognition mode. To do this, press and choose a mode:
- Words (word translation)
- Lines (translation by line)
- Blocks (translation of all sentences)
- Press on the text highlighted in yellow. The translation appears.
To copy text from an image to Text, press Open in Yandex.Translate in the upper-right corner of the page. This opens the service homepage with the text from the image in the source text block.
Text isn't recognized
The service can't recognize blurry text, cursive, or handwriting. Try to take a clear photo.