Yandex.Translate can translate DOC, DOCX and PDF text files and XLS and XLSX spreadsheets.
To translate a document, follow these steps:
- Click Document at the top of the page.
- Select a language under the Original tab. It should be the same as the language of the document.
- Click the Upload button and select a file.Restriction. The file you upload shouldn't exceed 5 MB.
- When the document is processed, you'll see the translation appear. You can change the target language under the Translation tab.
I can't upload a document
Possible reasons and ways of solving the problem:
- The language of the document doesn't match the source language
- Select the correct language from the list on the Original tab and upload the file again.
- The document is larger than 5 MB
- Split the file into several parts or use file compression tools.
- Unsupported document format
- Select a file with the DOC, DOCX, PDF, XLS, or XLSX extension.
- No internet connection
- Download the document when the connection is restored.