Yandex.Translate can translate DOC, DOCX and PDF text files and XLS and XLSX spreadsheets.
To translate a document, follow these steps:
- At the top of the page, click Document.
- Select the language in the Original tab. It must match the language of the document.
- Click Upload and select the file.Restriction. The file you upload shouldn't exceed 5 MB.
- When the document is processed, you'll see the translation appear. You can change the language in the Translation tab.
I can't upload a document
Possible reasons and ways of solving the problem:
- The document language doesn't match the source language
- In the Original tab, select the correct language from the list and upload the file again.
- The document size exceeds 5 MB
- Split the file into several parts or use file compression tools.
- Unsupported document format
- Select a file in one of the following formats: DOC, DOCX, PDF, XLS, or XLSX.
- No internet connection
- Upload the document when you are connected.