Save translations in collections: this is useful for language learners. You can share your collections with other users or subscribe to their public collections yourself.
To view all available collections, click at the top of the page.
Save translation to collection
Press in the translation window. The translation will be automatically added to Favorites.
To save the translation to another collection, select Change collection in the pop-up window. Select the desired collection or create a new one.
- In the collections menu, press .
- Name the collection.
- Make your collection public if you want to share it with other users.
- Press Create collection.
To sync your collections across all your devices, log in with Yandex ID and click .
Subscribe to collection
- In the available collections menu, go to Popular collections.
- Select the desired collection.
- Press Subscribe.
- In the collections menu, open your own collection, the Favorites collection, or any collection you subscribed to.
- Press Learn words.
- Flip through word cards and track your progress.
- You aren't logged into Yandex Translate. Pressin the upper-right corner and select an account.
- The source text or the translation exceed the maximum allowed limit of 300 characters.
- The number of words in your collection exceeds the allowed maximum amount. Each collection can hold up to 2500 translations. Delete old translations and save new ones.
You aren't logged into Yandex Translate. Pressin the upper-right corner and select an account.
Syncing is automatic, but you can also do it manually. Go to Collections and press .