To view all available collections, press at the top of the page.
Save translation to collection
Any words and expressions you translate in the app are saved to the History collection. If you tap in the translation window, the translation is automatically added to the Favorites collection.
To save the translation to another collection, tap Change at the bottom of the screen. Select the desired collection or create a new one.
- In the collections menu, tap .
- Name the collection.
- Make your collection public if you want to share it with other users.
- Tap Create collection.
You can copy and edit the collections you created. To sync your collections on all your devices, log in to Yandex.Translate.
Subscribe to collection
- In the available collections menu, go to Popular collections.
- Select the desired collection.
- Tap Subscribe.
- In the collections menu, open your own collection, the Favorites collection, or any collection you subscribed to.
- Tap Learn words.
- Flip through cards, memorize words, and keep track of your progress.
- You aren't logged into Yandex.Translate. Tapin the upper-right corner and select an account.
- The source text or the translation exceeds the maximum allowed limit of 300 characters.
- The number of words in your collection exceeds the allowed maximum amount. Each collection can hold up to 2500 translations. Delete old translations and save new ones.