After the form is processed
- When your form has been reviewed, the Profile tab in Toloka shows the button Confirm self-employment. Click this button.
- Follow the instructions in the window that opens:
- Accept the offer.
- Confirm that you are registered in the My Taxes system with your phone number or Taxpayer Identification Number (INN).Important. If you selected confirmation by phone number, make sure that you entered the same number in Yandex.Passport and My Taxes.
- At the next step, add Toloka as your partner.
How to make Toloka a partner
Partner status lets Toloka send data about your earnings to the tax service so that you can pay your tax as a self-employed individual.
- Go to the Taxpayer's personal account.
- Open the Settings menu and go to the Partners tab.
- Select Toloka and click Confirm.
- Go to the Profile tab.
- Click End self-employment for Toloka.
- Make sure that you have withdrawn all the money and you aren't going to complete tasks anymore. Click Confirm.
- Go to the My money tab.
- Select the desired data row in the Actions history table.
- Click View receipts.
You don't have to end your cooperation with Toloka if you no longer want to complete tasks. You don't have to pay the 6% tax if you stop doing tasks and withdrawing money from Toloka.
If you change your mind, you can resume completing tasks and withdrawing money at any time.
A receipt is a payment document that contains the amount of your earnings. Receipts are automatically generated each time money is withdrawn from Toloka.