Side-by-side audio comparison
Take a look at the example: there are two audio tracks and buttons to choose an answer. Note that validation, keyboard shortcuts, and task layout are already configured in this example.
- view.audio: An audio player.
- layout.columns: Arranges audio tracks side by side.
- condition.played: Checks if a user has started listening to the audio.
- field.button-radio-group: Buttons for answer options.
- condition.required: Checks if at least one option is selected.
- plugin.toloka: Customizes the task layout.
What else can be configured
To put a short audio track on repeat, change the properties of the view.audio component by adding
If this template doesn't meet your needs, see other examples in this section.
Add a response field
If you need comments from the performer, add a text field using field.textarea. In this example, additional validation is set up that requires entering a text if one of two audio tracks is selected.
Arrange audio tracks vertically
Add a source text
You can add a field with a source text using the view.text component. For example, this might be useful if you want to find out which of the audio recordings best matches the description.
Add a layout
To enhance the user experience, you can also highlight different types of data with colors using view.alert. In this example, the source text is highlighted with a blue border, and the buttons are highlighted with a yellow one.