For this type of project, you can use the Image classification template (view code in the sandbox). Note that validation, keyboard shortcuts, and task layout are already configured in this example.
What else can be configured
To add a detailed description to the task, use the view.text component.
To let performers leave comments about the task or their response, add a text field using field.textarea.
Add keyboard shortcuts to rotate and zoom in images in the plugin.hotkeys configuration.
If these templates don't meet your needs, see other examples in this section.
Other options for buttons
Decide whether the performer can select only one or multiple answer options:
If there are several possible answers to the question, use field.checkbox-group checkboxes.
The helper.if component displays an interface element after a specific response is selected. For example, it lets the user select correct statements about an image only if the image loaded.
Image and search query comparison
- Does the image match the search query
Add a button that opens the search results and generate a search query link using the helper.search-query component. To make sure that the performer clicked on the link and checked its contents, configure validation, as in the example.
- Side-by-side image and web page comparison
- Side-by-side image and mobile web page comparison
This is a more complex example that compares the image with the results of a search query. The following components are added:
- view.iframe: Displays the web page in an embedded window.
- view.device-frame: Wraps the window in a smartphone frame.
- layout.side-by-side: Places the image and the search results window next to each other.