Search for information online
For this type of project, you can use the Data search template (view code in the sandbox). It has pre-configured validation and task layout. In this template, the performer needs to enter the organization's contact information found online.
- view.text: To add text to the task.
- view.link-group: To group links together.
- helper.search-query: To create the search query.
- field.checkbox: To add a checkbox.
- field.phone-number: To add a phone number input field.
- field.email: To add an email input field.
- plugin.toloka: For customizing the task layout.
What else can be configured
To let users enter long texts, add the field.textarea field.
To let users enter numbers, add the field.number field.
To let users search for files online, add the file selection field field.file. For example, use this if they need to upload a photo with a certain object in it.
If the user needs to find and submit a link to a specific page from the website, add the condition.same-domain component. The component checks that the link is from the required domain.
If this template doesn't meet your needs, see other examples in this section.
Add a field for selecting response options
If the user needs to click on the search link and answer a question, add the field.radio-group field for selecting one of the response options.
Add an image and a date input field
Divide the task interface into columns
Another version of the task, in which the user needs to find information about the organization.
In this example, the following fields are added:
- view.text: The task text.
- view.link: A link to the site.
- field.button-radio-group: Buttons for response options.
- The condition.schema component: Checks the format of the entered data (in this case, the INN and OGRN code formats).