- Try exporting the project without pools.
- Select an exported project and don't select pools in the window that opens.
- Click Export.
- If the error persists, refresh the token.
- Go to your Yandex account.
- Under Sign in and device history, click Log out from all devices.
- Request new tokens in the Sandbox and main environment.
- Update the token in the Sandbox Profile .
- The user isn't registered in the sandbox. The account you registered in the Toloka production version doesn't suit. Make sure you have specified the correct performer's account as a trusted one.
- The performer's account is authorized via social networks. Register a new user in Yandex.
To test your task, add yourself as a trusted performer in the Sandbox. To do this, on the Users page, click Add trusted users. Enter the username for the performer's account (case-sensitive).
To do this, you will need a Sandbox version of the Toloka app. Write to support to get it.
You won't be able to update a previously exported project. If you clone a project from the sandbox again, its current copy is added. The old project doesn't change.
The user can't see the task if they don't match the filter or rating. You can remove the blocking filter from the pool. To test your task, add yourself as a trusted performer in the Sandbox.
Use your requester account to preview the pool and check whether it's possible to submit a task. If this fails, most likely there is an error in your project.
The tasks themselves are not exported, only the project configuration and the settings of the selected pool. You can download the completed tasks from the pool in the Sandbox and import them to the exported pool.
To download only the control tasks (if you completed them in the interface), go to Mark up, then click Control tasks and Download.