Toloka use cases
In Toloka, you can create various tasks and send them out for completion. Common cases:
- Object classification is a multiple choice task. Examples are moderating content or grouping images by category.
- Survey — Set requirements for the responders and ask the desired number of performers.
- Audio transcription — The performer receives an audio recording and has to type the text they hear. Checking such tasks can be assigned to other performers as a classification task.
- Image are selection — The performer receives a photo and has to select one or more images on it. These tasks are easier to run in the web version.
- Field survey is a task in which the performer chooses a point on the map to go to, where they check something and take a photo. Field surveys are completed in the Toloka mobile apps for Android and for iOS.
- Voice recording — The performer receives a phrase or text fragment to record and has to attach the audio file as the response. These tasks are easier to run in a mobile app for Android and for iOS.