- On the pool page, click Upload.
- Choose how the task pages are formed:
- By empty row
Divide the tasks into pages yourself in the TSV file. To do this, add an empty row after each task set in the file.
- Set manually
- Enter the number of tasks per page. Task sets are formed from the tasks in the order they are placed in the TSV file.
- Smart mixing
Specify how many tasks of each type should be on the page. For example: 9 main tasks and 1 control task. If necessary, specify the minimum number of tasks for each type in additional settings. If there are not enough tasks of any type, the performer is given an incomplete page.Attention. If you uploaded the file with “smart mixing”, you won't be able to use other upload methods.
- Click the Upload button and choose a local file.
- Wait for the result. If you get a processing error, it means that the TSV file is not formatted correctly. Click the Cancel button and correct the mistakes, then upload the file again.
Click the Add button.
View the result by clicking the Preview button.
To delete all the tasks in the pool, click Delete.
Errors processing TSV file
If the column headings are incorrect, the whole file is rejected. Otherwise, Toloka specifies the number of tasks with processing errors.
resultmatch the line number of the uploaded file. Lines that were processed with an error have the status
- The number of fields in the header and in the row does not match.
"exception_msg": "the nameMapping array and the sourceList should be the same size (nameMapping length = 4, sourceList size = 6)"
Check that string values with tabs are in quotation marks
- The value for a required input field is not specified.
"code": "VALUE_REQUIRED", "message": "Value must be present and not equal to null"
Make sure that columns with required input data fields are filled.
- Invalid data in the URL field.
"code": "INVALID_URL_SYNTAX", "message": "Value must be in valid url format"
Make sure that links start with a prefix
- The string includes unpaired quotation mark.
"exception_msg": "unexpected end of file while reading quoted column beginning on line 2 and ending on line 4"
Check that all quotation marks are escaped.