Setting up quality control
Quality control lets you get more accurate responses and restrict access to tasks for cheating performers. Quality control consists of rules. All rules work independently.
Quality control rules that you set in the project are applied to all project pools, so you can't change them in just one of the pools.
- Go to the pool editing page
- If you already have a pool with the appropriate quality control settings, you can copy it along with the audience settings. To do this, go to Users filter and click Copy settings from... and then Add Quality Control Rule.
Under Quality Control, choose the rules you want to use.If you aren't sure what quality control rules you need, select a quality control preset with default settings.
- Make settings for the rules you added. Below is a list of rules with links to detailed information about the rule settings.
- Save the pool.
List of rules
- To keep track of how often performers make mistakes:
- Control tasks: Use them to assign a skill to performers based on their responses to control tasks and ban performers who submit incorrect responses.
- Majority vote: Quality is based on matching the response from the majority of performers who complete the same task.
- Results of checking: Evaluate performers based on the number of accepted and rejected responses.
- To protect your project from fake users (robots) and cheaters: