Shared access to the requester's account
You can allow other users to access your Yandex.Toloka account.
- How do I allow to access my account?
- In the Profile tab, click the Grant access to account button and enter the case-sensitive Yandex username.
- Click Grant access.
- How do I access the account?
- Restriction. If you were granted access to an account, you won't be able to use the Yandex.Toloka API or connect to Yandex.Disk, top-up the balance and transfer tasks from the sandbox to the main version of Yandex.Toloka.
- Log in to your Yandex account with the username for which the access was granted.
- Open Yandex.Toloka.
- In the upper-right corner, click your account's avatar.
- Choose the requester account you want to log in to.