Shared access to the requester's account
You can give other users access to your account. Those who get access will be able to post tasks, but won't get access to personal account management.
Example of use:
- If you already have a performer account, you can quickly switch from the performer account to the requester account.
- If your company has multiple people posting tasks, you can register a company account and grant access to it for the employee accounts. Employees will post tasks, and you will manage your finances from the main account.
How do I allow to access my account?
- Open the Profile page.
- In the Profile tab, click the Grant access to account button and enter the case-sensitive Yandex username.
- Click Grant access.
How do I access the account?
Restriction. If you were granted access to an account, you won't be able to use the Yandex.Toloka API or connect to Yandex.Disk, top-up the balance and transfer tasks from the sandbox to the main version of Yandex.Toloka.
- Log in to your Yandex account with the username for which the access was granted.
- Open Yandex.Toloka .
- In the upper-right corner, click your account's avatar.
- Choose the requester account you want to log in to.