Starting and tuning a project
This section describes the general steps for posting a task and provides links to the appropriate instructions.
Before you start
Make sure you're registered as a requester.
If you have a complex project, register in the sandbox and create a project there. This is where you can test your project settings as a performer before moving the project to the production version and posting tasks for real performers. This helps you avoid making mistakes and spending unnecessary money on a task that doesn't work.
Steps to follow
- Think through the solution architecture. Perhaps you should create a number of small interrelated projects instead of one project. This will simplify a task and hence reduce its cost and improve the quality of results.
- Add training (optional). The training pool will allow performers to practice before starting work, and you will be allowed to the main pool (there may be several) only those who have mastered the training.
- Add a task pool. Pool settings define all other settings, such as pricing, rules for displaying tasks to performers, and quality control.
- Add tasks to the pool.Tip. First, make a small trial pool (10-100 tasks).
- Top up your account in Yandex.Toloka.
Process the results. If the response quality is poor, try to find out why. You may need to edit the instructions or add more tasks to the training.