Setting up pricing
The price is indicated for task page in US dollars. For cents, use the dot (“.”) as a separator.
The minimum price is $0.01. The fee is 20% of the price, but not less than $0.005.
In Yandex.Toloka there are two ways to set the task price:
Fixed pricing: Sets the price per task page. The price will be the same for any performer, regardless of their skills and experience.
How do I determine the optimal price?
- Turn on the stopwatch and measure how long it will take to read the instructions and complete several of your tasks. Calculate how many task pages you would complete in an hour and think what price would be fair.
- If your task is not urgent, set a minimum price and see how many performers get interested. This way you can determine the optimal price based on the demand for your tasks.
- Register as a performer (you will need an additional account on Yandex) and estimate the average earnings per hour for different tasks. Try to find tasks similar to yours.
- See examples of pricing for different types of tasks.
Setting up dynamic pricing
To set up dynamic pricing:
- When creating or editing a pool, go to the Price per task page section.
- Specify a fixed price for the task. This price will be used if the skill is not assigned to the performer.
- Click + Dynamic pricing.
- Choose a skill in the window that opens.
- The skill value is a number from 0 to 100. Set the fee for each range of skill values.
- Example of dynamic pricing settings