Quality control allows you to get more accurate responses and restrict access to tasks for cheating performers. Quality control consists of rules. All rules work independently.
- Go to pool editing and click Add Quality Control Rule.
- Add rules and configure them:
- Golden set, if the pool contains control tasks.
- Majority vote for comparing the performer's responses with the responses of other performers.
- Captcha and Quick answer, to protect from robots and restrict access to the tasks for cheating performers.
- Review of tasks, to evaluate performers by the number of accepted and rejected tasks.
- Resending tasks for completion and Recompletion of rejected tasks, to send the tasks for re-completion to other performers.
- Save the pool.
The configured rules are shown on the pool page.
Adding quality control
Go to pool editing and click Add Quality Control Rule.
You can copy quality control settings from another pool. To do this, go to Users filter and click Copy settings from....
Open the project page and click the + Add Quality Control Rule.button at the top. Then click
The rules are applied to all project pools, and you can't change settings in one of the pools.