Quality control rules
Quality control lets you get more accurate responses and restrict access to tasks for cheating performers. Quality control consists of rules. All rules work independently.
List of rules
- To keep track of how often performers make mistakes:
- Control tasks: Use them to assign a skill to performers based on their responses to control tasks and ban performers who submit incorrect responses.
- Majority vote: Quality is based on matching the response from the majority of performers who complete the same task.
- Results of assignment review: Evaluate performers based on the number of accepted and rejected responses.
- To protect your project from fake users (robots) and cheaters:
How to set up quality control
Go to pool editing (the Edit button in the upper-right corner of the page) and click Add Quality Control Rule.
You can copy quality control settings from another pool. To do this, click Copy settings from in the Users filter section.
Open the project page, open the Quality control tab and click Set quality control. Then click + Add Quality Control Rule.
The rules are applied to all project pools, so you can't change settings in just one of the pools.Restriction.
When you clone a project, its quality control settings aren't transferred.