Before you start
To register in Toloka, you need a Yandex account with a linked and confirmed phone number. If you don't have an account, sign up for one.
- If you're already registered as a performer, you'll need another Yandex account.
- You can only register one requester account and one performer account per phone number in each version of Yandex.Toloka.
Where should I register?
- To avoid confusion, use the same Yandex account to register as a requester both in the production version and sandbox.
- We recommend setting up notifications immediately after registration. To do this, go to Profile and then Notifications.
- Use shared access to work with multiple accounts. Examples:
- If you already have a performer account, you can quickly switch from the performer account to the requester account.
- If your company has multiple people posting tasks, you can register a company account and grant access to it for the employee accounts. Employees will post tasks, and you will manage your finances from the main account.
- Check the number you entered. You might have mistyped it.
- Check the phone number specified in Yandex.Passport. It must be set as your main number. If a different number is specified in Yandex.Passport, an SMS code will be sent to that number.
If you see this warning, make sure you entered the phone number correctly.
Please note that you can only have one requester account per phone number (see the User Agreement).
If you don't remember your credentials in Yandex.Toloka, use Restore access.
If you deleted your account in Yandex.Toloka, create a new Yandex account and register in Yandex.Toloka.
You can't change your account type from "Requester" to "Performer".
If you want to complete tasks, you need to register in Yandex.Toloka once again, with a different username, but as a performer.