Before you start
To register in Toloka, you need a Yandex account with a linked and confirmed phone number. If you don't have an account, sign up for one.
- If you're already registered as a performer, you'll need another Yandex account.
- You can only register one requester account and one performer account per phone number in each version of Toloka.
Where should I register?
- To avoid confusion, use the same Yandex account to register as a requester both in the production version and sandbox.
- We recommend setting up notifications immediately after registration. To do this, go to Profile and then Notifications.
- Use shared access to work with multiple accounts. Examples:
- If you already have a performer account, you can quickly switch from the performer account to the requester account.
- If your company has multiple people posting tasks, you can register a company account and grant access to it for the employee accounts. Employees will post tasks, and you will manage your finances from the main account.
- Check the number you entered. You might have mistyped it.
- Check the number saved in your Yandex account. It must be set as your main number. If a different number is saved in your account, the SMS code is sent to that number.
The account is created for the email address entered during registration. You can't link this account to another account. The requester can't connect the Yandex.Disk of another account to the active requester account either.
To manage your account balance and interact with external services, be sure to log in with the username and password specified during registration. If you can't share this data, the other user needs to create their own account.
If you see this warning, make sure you entered the phone number correctly.
Please note that you can only have one requester account per phone number (see the User Agreement).
If you don't remember your credentials in Toloka, use Restore access.
If you deleted your account in Toloka, create a new Yandex account and register in Toloka.
You can't change the account type from “Requester” to “Performer”.
If you want to complete tasks, you need to register in Toloka once again, with a different username, but as a performer.