The app isn't working or is showing an error
Clear the cache on your device and reinstall Yandex Pro. If that doesn't help, tell us what you're tapping and what error pops up. We can help you better if you attach a screenshot.
Navigator keeps losing its signal
A red bar on your screen means the GPS signal is weak. For geolocation to work better, try disabling power saving mode and closing all non-essential apps.
If that doesn't help, check your GPS module:
- In Yandex Pro settings, select “Check GPS”.
- Install the GPS Test app.
- Open it and tap the earth icon. If you see your coordinates, the GPS module is working fine. If all you see is zeros, the module is broken. You'll have to contact a repair center for your device.
How to change vehicles
To add a car to Yandex Pro, tap the button in the upper right corner of the main screen. Then tap the arrow to the right of your name and select the “Your vehicle” tab. Tap “Add vehicle”, complete all the fields and tap “Add”.
To register in the Yandex Refuel service:
- Make sure your Yandex Pro app is updated to the latest version.
- Go to the “Yandex Refuel” section.
- Read and accept the agreement.
- Set a daily refuel limit (max: ₽2,500). You can change this limit any time you want.
After your registration request is approved, you'll get access to the service's partner gas stations.
Then your limit will be frozen on your balance, and will be charged only the amount you actually spend when refueling. If you want to withdraw the amount from your Refuel balance and transfer it to your Pro balance, just contact Support so we can help.
How to activate branding
- Open your profile.
Then we'll send you an invite to complete a photo check. Once you pass it, the changes will be activated. Remember that you can change your settings at any time.