How to order a taxi
- Go to the site.
- Enter your phone number, address, and pickup time.
- Choose a service class.
- You can choose to enter your destination, leave additional commentary.
In the Comments section, provide any additional information that will help the driver find you. For example, “Wait at back door”.
- Tap Order taxi.
You will get an SMS 2-3 minutes after placing your order with information about your car and how to contact the driver.
- Enter your pickup address. If the right address was entered by default, click Where to.
To select a different address, click Change address or move the point on the map.
- Enter your destination to see the upfront fare .
You can enter up to three intermediary points (click +). For a route with stops along the way, you can only make changes while you're placing your order.
- Choose a service class and payment method.
After you place your order, you can switch from cash to card payment or select a different bank card if you have linked several cards to the app. Just click at the bottom of the screen.
- You can add leave comments if necessary.In the Comments section, provide any additional information that will help the driver find you. For example, “Wait at back door”.
- Tap Order taxi.
You will be able to track the vehicle's current location on the map in real time.
Please note that there is a charge for cancelling an order after the taxi has arrived.
On the Order taxi tab, click Cancel order and confirm your choice.
At the bottom of the screen, clickand confirm your choice.
If you were unable to cancel the order in the app, you can contact the taxi dispatcher. The phone number is available in the ride menu ().
In rare cases the driver or taxi company may have to cancel your order.