How to order a taxi
- Go to the site.
- Enter your phone number, address, and the time your taxi should pick you up.
- Choose a service class.
- You can choose to enter your destination, leave additional commentary.
In the Comments section, provide any additional information that will help the driver find you. For example, “Wait at back door”.
- Tap Order taxi.
You will get an SMS 2-3 minutes after placing your order with information about your car and how to contact the driver.
- Enter your pickup address. If the right address was entered by default, tap Where to.
To select a different address, tap Change address or move the point on the map.
- Enter your destination to see the upfront fare .
You can enter up to three intermediary points (tap +). For a route with stops along the way, you can only make changes while you're placing your order.
- Choose a service class and payment method.
After you place your order, you can switch from cash to card payment or select a different bank card if you have linked several cards to the app. Just tap at the bottom of the screen.
- You can add leave comments if necessary.In the Comments section, provide any additional information that will help the driver find you. For example, “Wait at back door”.
- Tap Order taxi.
You will be able to track the car's current location on the map in real time while you wait.
Please note that you will be chargedyou will be charged for cancelling your order if your already arrived at the pick-up point.
On the Order taxi tab, click Cancel order and confirm your choice.
At the bottom of the screen, clickand confirm your choice.
If you were unable to cancel your order via the app, you can contact the taxi dispatcherour service partner instead. The phone number is available in the ride menu ( ).
In rare cases, your order may be cancelled by the taxi company or the driver.