Credit card payments
You can pay for rides using cash or a bank card. When you order using the app for iOS (version 8.0 or above) or Android (version 4.0 or above), you can pay with your card. We recommend you install the app on a device that is running the latest version of its operating system.
You can link up to five bank cards to the app to pay for your trips by card:
- Go to the app menu Link card (or Add card). and click
- Enter your card number, expiration date and CVV code. You can enter your bank card number either manually, or scan it using your smartphone camera. Just tap .
- Click Link card again (or Add card).
- A small amount may be reserved on your card. Reserved funds will not be withdrawn and will be available again after you complete your ride.
- You may be asked to enter the amount that was reserved on your card in the app. You can find out that amount in the SMS you received (if you activated SMS notification from your bank) or from your account statement on your bank's website or app.
- You may pass the 3D Secure card verification process on the issuing bank's website. The confirmation method depends on your bank. After verification, you will return to the app.
Reserving and withdrawing funds
The total cost of your ride is reserved immediately after you are dropped off at your destination. In some cases, part of the total cost is reserved at various points during your ride.
The money is withdrawn within 24 hours after the funds are reserved. If less than the entire reserved amount is withdrawn, the remainder will be returned to your account. The time it takes to unblock the funds that weren't withdrawn depends on your bank.
If you don't have enough funds left on your card to pay for your ride, the amount due will be withdrawn automatically when you add funds to it. Your total may be debited all at once or in several parts over the course of one year starting from the moment when the system first failed to debit the full amount for your ride.
Change payment method
If we cannot hold funds from your bank card during your trip, your payment method will automatically switch to cash. Information about changes in payment method will be sent to you via Push notification. Please make sure that you've allowed Push notifications in your smartphone settings.
You still have the option of trying to pay using your bank card at the end of your ride.