I think my account has been hacked
If you suspect that someone else used your Uber account or there is suspicious account activity, your account may be compromised.
Suspicious activity includes:
- Trip requests on your account you didn't make.
- Completed trips on your account you didn't request or take.
- Phone calls or text messages from drivers about pickup when you did not request a trip.
- Receipts for trips on your account that you don't recognize.
- Account changes that you didn't make.
- Password or email attached to your account updated without your knowledge.
If you are able to sign in to your account, you should reset your password. To do this:
- Select Help from your app menu.
- Tap I Can't Sign In Or Request A Ride → I Forgot My Password.
- Follow the instructions to create a new and unique password.
If you are unable to sign in, please share details.