I can't book a ride
If you are unable to book a ride, it may be due to several reasons:
- Uber is currently not available in your area.
- There are currently no drivers available in your area. Wait and order again.
- The app cannot determine your location correctly because your location information is disabled in your device settings. Please allow the Uber app to access this data in the geolocation settings of your device or third-party apps.
The following actions may also help you solve the problem with booking a ride:
- Clear the cache.
- Reinstall the application.
- Update the device software to the latest version.
If this does not help, you can wait for the next update or try to use the app on a different device. You can also notify us of the problem by completing the form below.