How to add or delete cards
You can pay with a bank card when using the iOS (version 8.0 or higher) or Android (version 4.0 or higher) app.
How to add a card
You can add up to 5 bank cards in the app:
- Go to the app menu Link card (or Add card)and tap
- Enter the card number, expiration date and CVV. You can do this manually or tap to scan the card with your phone's camera
- Tap Link card (or Add card) again
Depending on the card type, bank, etc., card verification methods may vary:
- A small amount may be frozen on the card. These reserved funds are not credited and will be unfrozen after the verification process.
- The app may ask you to enter the amount reserved on the card. You can find this amount in your text messages (if you have text alerts enabled from your bank) or by checking your balance in online banking.
- You may be required to complete 3-D Secure card verification on your bank's website. The confirmation method depends on the bank. After verification, you'll return to the app.
How to delete a card
- Go to the app menu.
- Select a card and tap Delete card.