Managing how photos are shown
Where are the photos shown?
Photos of the business are shown in Mobile Yandex.Maps. To see the photo, find the business on the map and go to the business profile.
How do I add photos?
How do I add a tag?
Go to, select the desired photo, and click
- Select a tag and click Save.
How do I change the first photo in the organization card?
The business owner or representative can choose which photo to display first on the organization card in Yandex.Maps or change the order that photos are displayed.
To change the first photo in the card, select the desired photo and move it to the top of the photos. You can also change the display order by moving photos.
What are the requirements for photos?
- Files should be in JPEG or PNG format.
- Maximum file size is 10 MB, and the image must be between 320×240 and 5000×5000 pixels.
Photos are not accepted for publication if they:
- Are not related to the business.
- Are duplicates of ones previously added.
- Have low quality (for example, are dark or blurry).
- Have text that obstructs the picture (unless the text is part of the logo).
- Have erotic content.
- Show narcotics, guns, medicine, or other items that are prohibited or restricted for sale.
- Contain information about works or services that are illegal in the territory where the photos are shown.
- Contain information prohibited for dissemination by law, Yandex user agreements, or any other documents regulating the use of Yandex services.
- Violate intellectual property rights, including copyright, trademark, and brand name rights.
- Contain personal information of individuals or a secret protected by law, including photos of documents.
- Have shocking or provocative content, scenes of violence and cruelty, and inciting or inflammatory content.
How do I remove photos?
Go to, select the desired photo, and click .
The photo will be removed within an hour.