Statistics based on Yandex.Metrica data
Yandex users can perform various actions related to your business. For example, they can view information about a store on Yandex.Maps and build a route to it, find answers from your experts on Yandex.Q, or subscribe to updates of your collections. Some of these actions can attract potential customers, that is, be targeted.
To track target events, a special Yandex.Metrica tag is automatically created for a business. Yandex services use it to pass information about user interaction with your business to Yandex.Metrica. If businesses are combined into a chain, one tag is created for the entire chain and statistics are collected for all branches.
You can analyze the collected data both in the Yandex Business Directory and in Yandex.Metrica.
Data on the Homepage
The homepage of a business shows statistics for a given week in the Summary section by four indicators:
- All interaction: Summary for all target events in all Yandex services.
- Calls: The number of clicks on the Call button.
- Traffic to site: The number of clicks on the link with the site name in the business profile on Yandex.
- Get directions: The number of clicks on the Get directions button in all Yandex services.
To view more detailed statistics, click the desired indicator or go to the «Target events on Yandex» report in Yandex.Metrica via the link in the section. Learn more about the report in the Help for Yandex.Metrica.
Data in the Statistics section
The «Target events on Yandex» report. The report takes into account events that occurred in full and mobile versions of websites, as well as in mobile apps. This information will help you identify the services that your audience is most active in and analyze how to attract traffic.section shows data from the Yandex.Metrica
The data is grouped on three tabs:
- Actions: User interaction with the business data in the profile on Yandex Search and Yandex.Maps.
- Audience: Unique users of the business data and content.
- Content: User actions with the business content.
You can change the report settings:
- Click Services to display to specify data sources.
- Select the period to show data for: one week, two weeks, one month, or three months.
Data in Yandex.Metrica
To view the data:
- In Yandex.Metrica, on the My tags page, select a tag with a name like <Name of your business> - <Address of the business (if it's specified in the Yandex Business Directory) from the list.
- Open the Help for Yandex.Metricareport. Learn more about the report in the
The owner of a business and its representatives are granted guest access to view statistics.