Registering and logging in
You need a Yandex account to access Practicum by Yandex. If you are already registered with a Yandex service (such as Yandex.Mail or Yandex Music), log in to your Yandex account. If you don't have an account, register one.
- Go to the registration page.
- Enter your first and last name.
- Think of a unique username or choose a suggestion from the list. This will be your username for logging in to Practicum by Yandex and other Yandex services.Attention. You won't be able to change your username after you register.
- Create and remember a password for your account. To safeguard your personal data from hackers, your password must be secure.
- Enter your cell phone number. This number will be used to restore your password and receive notifications. You can also log in using your phone number instead of your username. If you don't want to share your phone number, click I don't have a telephone number, choose a security question, and enter the answer. Your phone number and security question can be used to restore your password if you forget it.
- Enter the symbols in the image.Note. If you can't make out the symbols in the picture, click Show a different code.
- Accept the User Agreement and agree to having your personal data processed.
- Click Register.
Recover your password
Enter your phone number or email address to receive a confirmation code. If you get a message saying your phone number or email address is incorrect, check it for typos. If your phone number still isn't recognized, try to remember if you linked a different email address or phone number to the account.
You will have to answer your security question. If you're unable to enter the correct answer the first time, try other spellings or change the keyboard layout.