Registering and logging in
You need a Yandex account to access Practicum by Yandex. If you already have a Yandex account (for Yandex.Mail or Yandex Music), you can use it to log in to Practicum by Yandex. Register if you don't have a Yandex account.
- Go to the registration page.
- Enter your first and last name.
- Think of a unique username or choose a suggestion from the list. This will be your username for logging in to Practicum by Yandex and other Yandex services.Attention. You won't be able to change your username after you register.
- Create and remember a password for your account. To protect your personal data from hackers, your password should be secure.
- Enter your cell phone number. This number will be used to restore your password and receive notifications. You can also log in using your phone number instead of your username. If you don't want to share your phone number, click I don't have a telephone number, choose a security question, and enter the answer. Your phone number and security question can be used to restore your password if you forget it.
- Enter the symbols in the image.Note. If you can't make out the symbols in the picture, click Show a different code.
- Accept the User Agreement and agree to having your personal data processed.
- Click Register.
Recover your password
Enter your phone number or email address to receive a confirmation code. If you get an error that says your phone number or email address is incorrect, make sure the information you entered is correct. If your phone number still isn't recognized, try to remember if you linked a different email address or phone number to the account.
You will have to answer your security question. Not everyone gets it right on their first try. If this happens, try switching your keyboard layout or rephrasing your answer.