Yandex Advertising Network Rules
After your website passes moderation, you will be able to create and place ad blocks. Of course, you must always comply with the YAN rules. The following actions are forbidden:
- “Artificially inflating” impressions and clicks.
- Drawing attention to your ad blocks.
- Editing the content of displayed ads (such as changing the links or configuring redirects).
- Changing the display behavior of an ad by using modifying the ad code.
- Posting more ads than content.
Yandex constantly checks resources for compliance with the rules. If a site or app violate the rules, they are immediately removed from the YAN. The account is permanently blocked.