Types of RTB ad blocks
Yandex Advertising Network offers website owners a wide range of formats and options for configuring ad blocks.
- Media ads
- Display campaigns introduce users to new products, brands, and so on. Usually they include interesting ads without a call to action. You can choose the block size from the suggested formats and configure the display method.
- Standard banner
- Text & Image Ads promote services, resources, and products. For some formats, you can customize the design for your resources: choose the font, background, and so on.
- Flexible ad blocks: The size of the block is adjusted to the container size on the site.
- Fixed-size ad blocks: The block size is already set in its format and doesn't change with the container size.
- Custom-size block: You select the block's design, size, and the maximum number of ads in the block.
Different sets of formats are available for different versions of the site (desktop, mobile, Turbo, Turbo desktop, and AMP). For example, to learn about the supported AMP block formats, see Blocks on AMP pages.
- Video ads
- In addition to Text & Image Ads and display ads, you can also serve video ads. The size of the block adapts to the container size on the site. To learn about the supported AMP block formats, see Blocks on AMP pages.