Batch editing of RTB blocks
Preset is a tool that lets you edit the strategy settings, the display geography, and the display ad restrictions for multiple RTB blocks at the same time.
- Let's say there's a new competitor brand and you don't want to serve their ads on your site. You need to open the settings of each RTB block and add a brand restriction. If you have placed many RTB blocks on the site (like 50), the task becomes overly time-consuming. A preset lets you set up a restriction once and apply it to multiple RTB blocks.
Creating a preset
- General CPM limit (Strategy)
The General CPM limit (Strategy) lets you change the settings of your RTB block strategies. Click inside the section to select and set up a new strategy. This will change the status to . This means that the settings in this section will be used when applying the preset to RTB blocks.
- CPM limits by brand, location, and subject
In these sections, you can set restrictions for display ads. Click inside the section to select and configure a new restriction. This will change the status to . This means that the settings in this section will be used when applying the preset to RTB blocks.
To remove the restriction, change the status of the desired section to and don't configure its contents.
You can either immediately apply the preset to your RTB blocks or get back to this step later.
Open the Presets page and click next to the desired group of settings.
- Applying a preset to RTB blocks
Click Add advertising blocks. Select the RTB blocks you want to change from the list. Search by block name or ID. You can apply your preset to a maximum of 100 RTB blocks.Attention. For the selected RTB blocks, the values of all settings from the preset with the status are changed. You can't cancel this action after you apply the preset.
- If you no longer plan to use the preset, add it to the archive. You can restore it on the Archived page, if needed.