Ads on desktop Turbo pages
- Ad block above/below the header
You can place only one block, either above or below the header.
- Above the header: maximum height of 250 pixels.
- Below the header: maximum width of 1068 pixels, maximum height of 250 pixels.
To learn more, see Enabling ad block above/below the header.
- Ad block in columns
Fixed block in the right or left column.
- Left column: maximum width of 240 pixels, maximum height of 400 pixels.
- Right column: maximum width of 300 pixels, maximum height of 600 pixels.
To learn more, see Enabling ad block in columns.
- Ad block in the content
A block that can be positioned on the page manually or with automatic ad placement.
When using automatic ad placement, the number of ads and favorable slots are selected automatically depending on the page length.
Restrictions: maximum width of 728 pixels, maximum height of 250 pixels.
To learn more, see Enabling in-page ad block.
- InStream video ads
An ad video shown inside a video player. To learn more about InStream video ads, see YAN Help.On Turbo pages, a default block is enabled:
- Block type: mid-roll. It's displayed during video playback.
- Start: from the 10th second.
- Cycle: every 10 minutes, up to 100 repetitions.
To learn more, see Enabling InStream video ads.