Registration in the Yandex Advertising Network
This page answers frequently asked questions about issues with registering in the Yandex Advertising Network.
- When I submit the application, I get an error
- I can't enter my address
- How does a representative differ from a contact person?
- I can't add an invoice in Yandex.Money
- How to find your INN
- How to find your SNILS
- How to find out payment information
- Other issues
When I submit the application, I get an error
- Your full name as specified in your passport or legal ID. Non-residents of the Russian Federation should indicate their last name, first name, and middle name using the Latin alphabet.
- If the form contains the fields Phone, Date of birth, SNILS or Subdivision code, make sure the data is entered in the correct format. To see an example of how to fill in these fields, check the suggestions that appear when filling each field.
- All documents specified in the form are uploaded.
If the application is filled out with data for a person under age 18, an error occurs when submitting the form. You must be over the age of 18 in order to become a Yandex partner.
If all information is entered correctly, contact Support using the form at the bottom of the page.
I can't enter my address
Enter any available address and send the form. Report this to Support using the form at the bottom of the page. Provide the correct address in your message.
How does a representative differ from a contact person?
The agreement will be signed with the representative. The contact person will be contacted regarding accounting issues.
I can't add an invoice in Yandex.Money
Payments via Yandex.Money are available only to identified users.
How to find your INN
The INN is the taxpayer identification number. To obtain your taxpayer ID certificate, contact the local tax inspection office for your address of residence.
Individuals can find their INN on the website service.nalog.ru
How to find your SNILS
The SNILS is the number of the individual personal account of a citizen in the mandatory social security system. To obtain your certificate, contact the social security office (pension fund) for your address of residence.
How to find out payment information
You can find the SWIFT (unique bank identification code) in the details of the bank where the account was opened.
To obtain the IBAN (international bank account number), contact the bank.
If you still have questions or any problems, contact the support service through the feedback form. Please describe your problem in detail and attach a screenshot if possible. Your username should be visible on the screenshot.