Yandex Advertising Network ad blocks in Zen posts
Yandex Zen is a personal recommendation service from Yandex. It analyzes the user's browser history and search queries and then generates a custom publication feed for each user. Posts are added to the feed automatically from the sites of participating authors, or authors can publish them directly in their Zen channel.
The owners of popular Zen channels can earn money by placing ads in their posts.
Yandex Advertising Network ad units in Zen posts
One to two RTB units can be placed in a single article depending on the post size. You can add two units provided that the material is long enough to ensure that the ads are not shown on the same screen.
For Zen posts, we recommend placing fixed RTB ad units that use the Motion format sized 336×280, 300×250 or 300×300.
- In the Advertising Network interface:
- Go to the platform list ( ).
- Create a new dedicated topic platform or select an existing platform from the list.
- Click the Edit button beside the desired platform.
- Add the mirror zen.yandex.ru under the Mirrors section on the General tab. The added mirror will be reviewed by a moderator within the next two business days.
- Create a new RTB block in the Visual Code Editor. After creation, the block is assigned a unique
R-A-12345-1ID. Copy it.
- In the Zen editor:
- Go to the Ad settings section.
- Insert the ID of the block that you created in the Block number window and click View. If you entered the ID correctly, the you will see the ad that you created in the preview area.