You can view mobile mediation statistics. In the Statistics section, go to the Create report page. Choose the report period and set the level of statistics to Mobile mediation. If necessary, set up filters (for example, if you want to examine statistics for all your iOS apps). Specify the data groupings and choose the metrics you want to examine.
Mobile mediation reports show estimated revenue in US dollars and in rubles sorted by days, demand platforms, ad placement, and ad types. The reports are based on data calculated via impressions and thresholds established on demand platform blocks. You can open mobile mediation statistics directly from the app or ad placement lists and use one of the standard reports or the report constructor.
App and ad placement statistics
- Go to Mobile mediation and click next to the app you want to view the report for.
An extended report on ad placement will then open with the app ID filter enabled.Note. You can also open the report from the list of applications in the Statistics section.
If you want to analyze statistics by ad placement, find the app and click in the ad placement field.
Steps 2 to 4 describe selecting the report period, data filters, and configuring the report diagram and table. If you want to immediately see the statistics, go to step 5.
- Select a report period, such as the current week or month.
- Use the filter to set the desired parameters, such as the ad placement ID. If you opened a report by filtering by ad placement, its ID will be added to the filter automatically.
- To make managing statistics more convenient, select the diagram and table settings:
- Unique ad requests — The number of unique ad requests picked up by the mediation system from the app.
- Impressions — The number of ad impressions.
- Fill rate based on unique requests — The ratio between the number of visible impressions to unique ad requests.
- Estimated income in rubles is calculated based on the minimum CPM set for ad placements. Inclusion of VAT in revenue depends on your agreement with the demand platform.
- Estimated revenue in dollars according to the demand platform block settings in mobile mediation. Calculated based on the minimum CPM set for blocks. Inclusion of VAT in revenue depends on your agreement with the demand platform.
- Click Create report. Statistics for the selected timeframe will be displayed as a diagram for each ad placement.
Below you can see a table displaying the number of unique requests, impressions, estimated revenue, and other data.You can hide or unhide a specific column in the table settings.
Standard mobile mediation reports
Open thesection and select the following options from the list:
- Daily reports for the last 30 days
- Demand platform report
- Ad placement report
- Extended ad placement report
- Ad type report
- In the Statistics section, go to the Create report page.
- Choose the report period and set the statistics level to Mobile mediation.
- You can add filters if necessary. For example, you can view statistics for all your apps only installed on iOS devices.
- Specify the data groupings and choose the metrics you want to examine in settings.
- Enable the display of calculated revenue in dollars and/or rubles.
- Click Create report.