Creating a native block
Mobile RTB blocks are created with the Visual code designer, which you can find in the Yandex Advertising Network interface. Use the code designer to set up ad blocks and get their embed codes.
To create a native block for your mobile app, go to the list of blocks (Add a mobile RTB block.) and click
- During the first step go to the General tab, select your mobile platform from the list, and enter the block name. Click Continue.
- Select Native ad in the Block type step. Click Continue.
- In Settings and recommendations:
- Select the Enable slider to show option so that multiple ads per block could be selected. This will let mobile app users scroll ads left-to-right.
- Choose the maximum number of ads.
- You can read our recommendations on native block design on the Recommendations tab.
- Go to the Strategy step and select a traffic management strategy.
- Click Create. A unique ID will be assigned to the block after it is saved and the block will be displayed in the list of mobile RTB blocks. The block
IDconsists of the product ID (
R-M), mobile platform ID (
page_id), and the block index number.
If you want to create another ad block with the same settings, click Duplicate. The new block will also appear in the mobile RTB block list.
To edit the blocks you added, go to the block list (Edit.), find the block you're looking for, and click