Creating a standard banner
Mobile RTB blocks are created with the Visual code designer, which you can find in the Yandex Advertising Network interface. Use the code designer to set up ad blocks and get their embed codes.
To create a banner for a mobile app, open the block list (Add mobile RTB block.) and click
- During the first step go to the General tab, select your mobile platform from the list, and enter the block name. Click Continue.
- Go to the Block type step and choose Standard banner. Click Continue.
- In the Formats and design step:
Open the Standard design tab and choose the size and format for your media banner on the left-hand panel.
Customize ad block design in settings to the right: set the typeface, color palette, and corner and border shape. You can also disable sitelinks and advertiser website icons in Yandex.Direct ads if necessary.
All changes are immediately displayed in the preview block. The design of your ad block significantly influences the CTR and, consequently, your app's revenue.Attention. According to the terms and conditions, the “Yandex.Direct” link and advertisers' domains must remain clearly visible on the page.
- Open the Display ads tab and select all the applicable ad block formats. Click Continue.
Go to the Strategy step and select a traffic management strategy. Click Continue.
- Click Create. After you save your changes, the new block will appear in the mobile RTB block list with a unique ID. The block
IDconsists of the product ID (
R-M), mobile platform ID (
page_id), and the block index number.
If you want to create another ad block with the same settings, click Duplicate. The new block will also appear in the mobile RTB block list.
To edit the blocks you added, go to the block list (Edit.), find the block you're looking for, and click