Creating an adaptive sticky banner
Mobile RTB blocks are created with the Visual code designer, which you can find in the Yandex Advertising Network interface. Use the code designer to set up ad blocks and get their embed codes.
To create an adaptive banner for a mobile app, open the block list (Add mobile RTB block.) and click
- During the first step go to the General tab, select your mobile platform from the list, and enter the block name. Click Continue.
- Go to the Block type step and choose Adaptive sticky banner. Click Continue.
- In the Formats and design step, go to settings on the right and configure the maximum number of ads and the block design:
All changes are immediately displayed in the preview block. The design of your ad block significantly influences the CTR and, consequently, your app's revenue.Attention. According to the terms and conditions, the “Yandex.Direct” link and advertisers' domains must remain clearly visible on the page.
- Find the item that says Block color and select a color for the background and header.
- Find the item that says Text, select a typeface, and set up how the title and text are displayed.
- Find the Links item and set your link design.
Go to the Strategy step and select a traffic management strategy. Click Continue.
- Click Create. After you save your changes, the new block will appear in the mobile RTB block list with a unique ID. The block
IDconsists of the product ID (
R-M), mobile platform ID (
page_id), and the block index number.
If you want to create another ad block with the same settings, click Duplicate. The new block will also appear in the mobile RTB block list.
To edit the blocks you added, go to the block list (Edit.), find the block you're looking for, and click