Dashboard and statistics widgets
The dashboard is the main page in the Yandex Advertising Network interface. It is the first thing that the user sees after logging in or clicking on the first menu item. This page is comprised of widgets. You can use it to display widgets that show statistical reports. You will also find useful links in a standalone text widget, such as links to new tools or training materials.
The “Your revenue” widget
- Remuneration for yesterday.
- Remuneration for the current month.
Your current balance reflects the funds that you earned but haven't been paid yet.Note. If you haven't received any remuneration yet, the Current balance section will instead display the total amount accumulated since registering in the YAN.
After reaching the remuneration threshold, remuneration is paid within 20 business days of the next month. This is why all new remuneration earned is also displayed in your current balance total. Once you are paid, your current balance decreases by the amount received, leaving only the total earnings for the current month.
You can add a dashboard widget that displays any statistical report of your choosing, such as remuneration earned over a selected period. The widget can be saved as a graph or table.
You can add a widget in the Statistics section:
- Build a report based on a template or create one from scratch.
- Click Add to dashboard and select your widget type: chart or table.
If you delete a report from the saved reports list, its widget will disappear from the dashboard.
- Create a new statistical widget.
- Change the positions of widgets on the dashboard.
- Select the widget area as a percentage (to place two widgets side by side).
- Delete widgets that you no longer need.