Recommendation widget statistics
Monitoring statistics on recommendations
- Recommendation totals (impressions that passed the viewability check and clicks for individual recommendations).
- Grouped view (widget impressions that passed the viewability check and clicks on it).
- Go to the Statistics section.
- Choose the By recommendation widget report template or create your own report.
- Go to.
- Find your website in the list and click Edit.
- Open the General tab and enable the option Show YAN reports in Yandex Metrica.
- Enter the tag ID.
- Click Save.
- Recommendation widget, clicks — lets you gauge how recommendation clicks affect session metrics, including page depth and average session revenue.
- Recommendation widget, most popular — lets you view which recommendations garnered more clicks from users.
It's available in two versions:
Recommendation impressions are tracked for each individual piece of content provided at least 50% of the widget cell stayed on-screen for at least 2 seconds.
The impression counts for the whole widget as long as at least one recommnedation is shown.
To view statistics for recommendations, do the following:
After linking your website to Yandex Metrica, you will be able to access a new report section (Standard reports → Monetization → Recommendation widget). You will find two reports there:
Recommendation widgets include Yandex Advertising Network tools that let you view ad statistics. To view statistics reports, open and click Statistics next to the desired widget.
Ad unit impressions are considered viewable if at least 50% of the ad displayed in the widget was in the viewable area of the screen for at least 2 seconds.