Collaboration with legal entities and individual entrepreneurs who are residents of other countries
Legal entities and individual entrepreneurs who are not residents of the Russian Federation can work directly with Yandex Europe AG, the Yandex international service center (Switzerland), in accordance with the offer agreement.
Remuneration is paid in US dollars or euros to the bank account.
Filling out payment details and uploading document copies
Open the dashboard and click Add payment details.
- Go to Save., enter your information, and click
The name of the organization and the state registration certificate number.
Contact information of the organization's representative for accounting matters.
Mailing address of the organization.
Information required for the payment of remuneration:
- Payment currency.
- Last and first name of the account owner in Latin characters.
SWIFT code of recipient bank.
Bank account number or IBAN (international bank account number).
- Name of the bank where the account is held.
Upload a scan or photo of the registration certificate or a copy of the extract from the registry (must include a translation into English). CIS residents can also send a bank certificate which lets them open an account for international transfers (must include a translation into English).
Legal entities receive remuneration in the manner stipulated in the offer agreement. Remuneration is received in US dollars or euros no more than once a month after reaching the threshold of 150 US dollars or 100 euros.
- If you reach this amount in the current month, your remuneration will be paid within 20 business days of the following month.
- If you don't reach this amount in the current month, your revenue for this month will be combined with the revenue for the following months until the threshold is reached. You will then receive your remuneration within 20 business days of the following month.
If you fail to reach the threshold, a report will not be generated.
Changing payment methods
To change bank details to receive remuneration, go to Save.in the Yandex Advertising Network interface, update the information, and click
Taxes and fees
You have to pay all the taxes and fees stipulated by the law of your country of residence yourself.
Terminating the agreement
The contract can be terminated. In that case, impressions on your sites connected to the Yandex Advertising Network will be suspended. As soon as the contract is terminated, you will no longer receive income from ads on your platforms.
- If the threshold amount has been reached, a document listing the accrued remuneration is composed and emailed to you by Yandex within 7 workdays of the following month.
- Make sure to read the document. If you find any mistakes, please respond to the email and list them within 10 business days from the date when the document was issued. If Yandex doesn't receive an email describing the mistakes within the allotted time, the remuneration amount in the document will be considered final.
- You will then be paid within 20 work days of the end of the current month according to the information provided in your application.
You can only start receiving remuneration once your agreement is approved by Yandex. You can track its status on thetab of the Yandex Advertising Network interface.
Remuneration is paid each month provided that the total reaches at least 150 dollars or 100 euros, depending on the currency of your account. If you don't reach this amount within the current month, your current total will added to the next month's remuneration.
The payment procedure is as follows:
Your remuneration amount may not have reached the payment threshold of 150 US dollars or 100 euros. You can check on the Statistics page in the Yandex Advertising Network interface.
If you surpassed the payment threshold but still haven't received any remuneration, please contact us via the feedback form.