Registration in the Yandex Advertising Network and adding resources
Click Join on the main page of the Yandex Advertising Network and fill out the partner application.
Select your country of residence.
Under Type of partnership, specify your status as a Yandex partner:
Note.You won't be able to change the type of partnership after registration. If you want to change your partnership type, you need to register a new account and reset your ad code.The exception is made by individuals residing in the Russian Federation: they can switch to the self-employed status and back within the same agreement.
- Legal entity (business).
- Individual entrepreneur (self-employed).
- Select the remuneration currency (not available for residents of Russia or legal entities and individual entrepreneurs of Belarus).
- Fill in the fields with personal data and contact information.
- If you register as a legal entity or individual entrepreneur of Russia or Belarus, specify your taxation system.
- Select what you want to monetize: website, app, or both.Note. If you want to monetize a video resource, choose any of the options and register. After registering, send a request to add a video resource to support.
- Review the Yandex Advertising Network Terms of Participation and confirm your consent to the processing and storage of personal data.
- Click Register.
After you submit the registration application, you'll gain access to the Yandex Advertising Network interface.
How to add a resource
- In the menu on the left, go to Add platform.and click
- Specify the domain and the name of the website.
- Click Create.
- In the main menu, go to Ads in apps. This opens a page with a list of apps. Click Add in the upper-right corner.
- Find your app by the link, name, or package in the official Google Play or App Store and click Add.
To start displaying real ads, publish the app and add a link to it in the official app store.
Use this form to send a request to include your video resource. Make sure to include a link to your video resource in the request.
Your resource will be automatically submitted for moderation. After moderation, you'll be able to start displaying ad units. When the process is finalized, impressions on your website will all be counted.
To learn more about what information and documents are needed to receive remuneration, see Documents and payments.
If you didn't find the information you were looking for, check the FAQ or contact us.
- Your full name as specified in your passport or legal ID. Non-residents of the Russian Federation should indicate their last name, first name, and middle name using the Latin alphabet.
- Make sure that the Date of birth, Email, and Phone fields have data entered in the correct format.
Is the information entered correctly?
Contact support via the feedback form.
Correct your mistake and try submitting the application again.