Find a location and set your route
You can plot a route to a company's office or a location you need, for example, a pharmacy or gas station.
Set your route to a certain location
- Tap .
- Select the desired location in the tab Categories. You will see markers at the nearest locations.
- Tap the marker for the location you want to go to.
- Tap Go!.
Set your route to an exact location
- Tap .
- Enter the location name or address in the search bar. You can also specify geographic coordinates.
- Choose an item from the suggestions or tap Find.Note. Suggestions are enabled if there is an internet connection or you have downloaded the map in advance.
- Tap on the place name displayed on the map to open its card.
- On the place card, tap one of the following:
- From — To plot a route starting from this place.
- Via — To stop at this place along the way.
- To — To set this place as the destination.
You can send the coordinates of that place to another person. To do this:
- Tap and hold a point on the map.
- Tap Share.
- Choose where to send the coordinates.
The recipient will get a link to the point and will be able to set a route.
Tap the name of a place or its marker on the map. From the place card, you can make a call to the organization or go to its official website, as well as add the place to My Places.