Set intermediate points
If you need to make a stop somewhere along the way, add intermediate points. They are marked as on the route. You can set them:
- Using the context menu
- Tap and hold the appropriate point on the map.
- Tap Via .
- Using the mark on the route
- Choose a point with the mark in the middle of your route.
- Drag this point to your desired location.
- By searching
- Tap and find the desired location.
- Select Stop at in the window that opens.
To specify the location of the intermediate stop:
- Tap the point.
- Tap Specify in the window that opens and specify the exact location or select a point from “My places”. To use a certain point from your list, tap Select from "My places".